I started way way back in 1982 when I was successful in securing a job as a Gym Instructor at an exclusive Health Club in my home town of Manchester. And that’s where my interest in sports and therapy began. Briefly, since then I have….Dip
- Sports Massage and Remedial Therapy
- Level 5 BTEC Sports and Remedial Massage
- Osteopathic techniques for Sports Therapists
- Fascial Release for Structural balance of the Spine
- Making Sense of Muscle Dysfunction.
- UK Athletics Leadership in Running Fitness
- Football Association Diploma (A) Treatment and Management of Injury.
- Diploma in Sports Therapy and Massage.
- GP Referral.
- 14 years Advanced Physical Training Instructor HM Forces.
I have also worked as a member of a Mountain Rescue Team and with,
- Colchester United FC,
- Warrington Town FC,
- Warrington Wolves RFLC,
- Lincoln City FC
- Notts County FC
- Notts County Ladies FC