I started way way back in 1982 when I was successful in securing a job as a Gym Instructor at an exclusive Health Club in my home town of Manchester. And thats where my interest in sports and therapy began. Briefly, since then I have….
- Dip Sports Massage and Remedial therapy
- Level 5 BTEC Sports and Remedial Massage.
- Osteopathic techniques
- Facial Release for Structural Balance Tensigrity of the Spine
- Making Sense of Muscle Dysfunction.
- UK Athletics Leadership in Running Fitness
- Football Association Diploma (A) Treatment and Management of Injury.
- Diploma in Sports Therapy and Massage.
- GP Referral.
- 14 years Advanced Physical Training Instructor HM Forces.
I have also worked as a member of a Mountain Rescue Team and with,
- Notts County Ladies FC
- Notts County FC
- Colchester United FC,
- Warrington Town FC,
- Warrington Wolves RLFC,
- Lincoln City FC